My photo
I am a journalism graduate, I am a dreamer, I love fashion, I am messy, I am in love... and I find it really hard to resist a Starbucks white mocha with cream. If you think that we could be friends, welcome to my blog :) I'm Dani, and I graduated from De Montfort University in May 2009 after three wonderful years studying Journalism and English Literature.... and one day, I WILL be a magazine editor.! I'm used to the blogging world, but this blog has been set up especially to keep track of my journalism applications, my successes, my failures... However, I'm willing to let you in on a little bit of my wonderful life too........ enjoy the ride!

Wednesday 5 August 2009

Insight magazine: Day 6 & 7

The magazine came out today!!!!! With all of my work in it, it was a proud moment. I'd written so much more than I realised, and completely love all of it. Another good thing is that the work I've done this week goes into the new mag next week, so there's two magazines to put my name to, which will look really good for my portfolio.

Had a few more generals and edits to write yesterday and today, but not really that much to do, so in-between time was filled with eating bad food, gossiping a little and waiting for phone calls!

I have enjoyed my time here SO MUCH and I'd really love to go back, very very very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment